Skip to Main Content
South Carolina's forest resources - 2000 updateAuthor(s): Roger C. Conner; Raymond M. Sheffield
Source: Resour. Bull. SRS-65. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 31 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (269 KB)
DescriptionThis bulletin highlights the principal findings of an annual inventory of South Carolina's forest resources. Data summaries are based upon 60 percent of the plots in the State. Additional data summaries and bulletins will be published as the full set of plots are completed.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationConner, Roger C.; Sheffield, Raymond M. 2001. South Carolina''s forest resources - 2000 update. Resour. Bull. SRS-65. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 31 p.
Keywordsannual inventory, forest ownership, timberland, timber growth, timber removals, timber volume
- Florida's forests-2005 update
- Nebraska's forests, 2005: statistics, methods, and quality assurance
- North Dakota's forests, 2005: statistics, methods, and quality assurance
XML: View XML