Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Southeast Alabama, 2000Author(s): Andrew J. Hartsell
Source: Resour. Bull. SRS–66. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 59 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (303 KB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 2000 inventory of the forest resources of a 21-county area of Alabama. Major findings are highlighted in text and graphics; detailed data are presented in 49 tables.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHartsell, Andrew J. 2002. Forest statistics for Southeast Alabama, 2000. Resour. Bull. SRS–66. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 59 p.
Keywordsforest ownership, timberland, timber growth, timber removals, timber volume
- Georgia's forests, 1997
- Forest statistics for North Carolina, 2002
- Forest statistics for Alabama, 2000
XML: View XML