Proceedings of the symposium on research and management of annosus root disease (Heterobasidion annosum) in western North America; April 18-21, 1989; Monterey, CA.Author(s): William J. Otrosina; Robert F. Scharpf
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-116. Berkeley, CA: Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 177 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
Download Publication (1.5 MB)
DescriptionThe proceedings is a collection of papers presented at the Symposium on Research and Management of Annosus Root Disease (Heterobasidion annosum) in Western North America held in Monterey, California, April 18-21, 1989. As the first symposium dealing with this subject in the western United States, the papers presented address current research and management issues relating to the topics of biology, ecology, epidemiology, and genetics of Heterobasidion annosum; symptomatology, diagnosis, disease loss, and impacts; factors affecting loss and impact; and management strategies relating to survey, detection, and control, including case studies.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOtrosina, William J.; Scharpf, Robert F., tech. coords. 1989. Proceedings of the symposium on research and management of annosus root disease (Heterobasidion annosum) in western North America; April 18-21, 1989; Monterey, CA. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-116. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 177 p.
KeywordsHeterobasidion annosum, annosus root disease, root disease biology, root disease management, symptomatology, root disease impact, root disease losses
- Biology, Ecology, and Epidemiology of Heterobasidion annosum
- Heterobasidion (Fornes) Annosum Incidence in Pre-Commercially Thinned Coastal Washington Western Hemlock Stands
- Simulation of Impacts of Annosus Root Disease with the Western Root Disease Model
XML: View XML