Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Alabama, 2000Author(s): Andrew J. Hartsell; Mark J. Brown
Source: Resour. Bull. SRS–67. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 76 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (394 KB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 2000 inventory of the forest resources of Alabama. Major findings are highlighted in text and graphics; detailed data are presented in 49 tables.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHartsell, Andrew J.; Brown, Mark J. 2002. Forest statistics for Alabama, 2000. Resour. Bull. SRS–67. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 76 p.
KeywordsForest ownership, timberland, timber growth, timber removals, timber volume.
- Forest statistics for North Carolina, 2002
- Forest statistics for Southeast Alabama, 2000
- Forest statistics for North Alabama, 2000
XML: View XML