Proceedings of the symposium on oak woodlands and hardwood rangeland management; October 31 - November 2, 1990; Davis, CaliforniaAuthor(s): Richard B. Standiford
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-126. Berkeley, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 376 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
View PDF (24.0 MB)
DescriptionThis proceedings summarizes the research results presented at a symposium on oak woodlands and hardwood rangelands in California. Sixty-six papers are included, focused on six major topics, namely: regeneration and restoration of oaks, wildlife habitat considerations, monitoring trends, land use planning, management strategies, and ecology and management of Engelmann oak. These papers form the state of knowledge for this important ecological zone in California, and help to frame management, policy, and conservation strategies for this resource.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationStandiford, Richard B., tech. coord. 1991. Proceedings of the symposium on oak woodlands and hardwood rangeland management; October 31 - November 2, 1990; Davis, California. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-126. Berkeley, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 376 p
Keywordsoaks, oak management, range management
- Proceedings of the seventh California oak symposium: managing oak woodlands in a dynamic world
- Contemporary California Indians, oaks and Sudden Oak Death (Phytophthora ramorum)
- Proceedings of the sudden oak death second science symposium: the state of our knowledge
XML: View XML