Skip to Main Content
Slash pine plantation site index curves for the West GulfAuthor(s): Stanley J. Zarnoch; D.P. Feduccia
Source: Southern Journal of Applied Forestry: 223-225
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (84 KB)
DescriptionNew slash pine (Pinus elliottii var. elliottii Engelm) plantation site index curves have been developed for the West Gulf. The guide curve is mathematically simpler than other available models, tracks the data well, and is more biologically reasonable outside the range of data.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationZarnoch, Stanley J.; Feduccia, D.P. 1984. Slash pine plantation site index curves for the West Gulf. Southern Journal of Applied Forestry: 223-225
- Slash Pine (Pinus Elliottii), Including South Florida Slash Pine: Nomenclature and Description
- An Old-Growth Definition for Tropical and Subtropical Forests in Florida
- Comparing morphology and physiology of southeastern US Pinus seedlings: implications for adaptation to surface fire regimes
XML: View XML