Skip to Main Content
Manager perceptions of issues and actions for off-highway vehicle management on national forests in CaliforniaAuthor(s): Deborah J. Chavez; Nancy Knap
Source: Res. Paper PSW-RP-250. Albany, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 253 p
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
View PDF (1.5 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationChavez, Deborah J.; Knap, Nancy, E. 2006. Manager perceptions of issues and actions for off-highway vehicle management on national forests in California. Res. Paper PSW-RP-250. Albany, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 253 p
Keywordsoff-highway vehicles, outdoor recreation, recreation management, communication, collaboration
- Managing outdoor recreation in California: visitor contact studies
- Use of the recreation opportunity spectrum in natural protected area planning and management
- Wilderness Management... A Computerized System for Summarizing Permit Information
XML: View XML