Skip to Main Content
A data collection and processing procedure for evaluating a research programAuthor(s): Giuseppe Rensi; H. Dean Claxton
Source: Res. Paper PSW-RP-81. Berkeley, CA: Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 18 p
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (483 KB)
DescriptionA set of computer programs compiled for the information processing requirements of a model for evaluating research proposals are described. The programs serve to assemble and store information, periodically update it, and convert it to a form usable for decision-making. Guides for collecting and coding data are explained. The data-processing options available and instructions on operation of the software are outlined.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRensi, Giuseppe; Claxton, H. Dean. 1972. A data collection and processing procedure for evaluating a research program. Res. Paper PSW-RP-81. Berkeley, CA: Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 18 p
Keywordsresearch administration, proposal evaluation, analytical procedures, computer programs, mathematical models
- DESIGN: a program to create data entry programs
- National Audubon society's technology initiatives for bird conservation: a summary of application development for the Christmas bird count
- WRIS: a resource information system for wildland management
XML: View XML