Skip to Main Content
Mass Fires and Fire BehaviorAuthor(s): Clive M. Countryman
Source: Res. Paper RS-RP-19. Berkeley, CA: Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 53 p
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (11 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCountryman, Clive M. 1964. Mass Fires and Fire Behavior. Res. Paper RS-RP-19. Berkeley, CA: Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 53 p
- Fire weather and fire behavior at the 1968 canyon fire
- Developing fire management mixes for fire program planning
- High-fire-risk behavior in critical fire areas
XML: View XML