Skip to Main Content
Abies: a bibliography of literature for tree improvement workersAuthor(s): Ronald M. Lanner; Stanley L. Krugman
Source: Res. Paper PSW-RP-10. Berkeley, CA: Pacific Southwest Forest & Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 25 p
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (304 KB)
DescriptionA selected list of 373 references pertaining to tree improvement in the genus Abies.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLanner, Ronald M., and Krugman, Stanley L. 1963. Abies: a bibliography of literature for tree improvement workers. Res. Paper PSW-RP-10. Berkeley, CA: Pacific Southwest Forest & Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 25 p
- Fifteen-year results from a Grand fir-Shasta red fir spacing study.
- Growth of suppressed grand fir and Shasta red fir in central Oregon after release and thinning10-year results.
- Allozyme variation and possible phylogenetic implications in Abies cephalonica Loudon and some related eastern Mediterranean firs
XML: View XML