Skip to Main Content
Robusta Eucalyptus Wood: Its Properties and UsesAuthor(s): Roger G. Skolmen
Source: Res. Paper PSW-RP-9. Berkeley, CA: Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 12 p
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSkolmen, Roger G. 1963. Robusta Eucalyptus Wood: Its Properties and Uses. Res. Paper PSW-RP-9. Berkeley, CA: Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 12 p
- Eucalyptus as a landscape tree
- Adaptability of some Eucalyptus species in southwest Oregon
- Managing a Coastal Bluegum (Eucalyptus globules) forest
XML: View XML