Skip to Main Content
Managing California's Snow Zone Lands for WaterAuthor(s): Henry W. Anderson
Source: Res. Paper PSW-RP-6. Berkeley, CA: Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, U S. Department of Agriculture; 28 p
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (5.9 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHenry W. Anderson 1963. Managing California''s Snow Zone Lands for Water. Res. Paper PSW-RP-6. Berkeley, CA: Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, U S. Department of Agriculture; 28 p
- Residents of Butte County, California: Their Knowledge and Attitudes Regarding Forest Fire Prevention
- Fire prevention in California's Riverside County Headstart Project...an evaluation
- Estimating sedimentation from an erosion-hazard rating
XML: View XML