Skip to Main Content
Second interagency conference on research in the watershedsAuthor(s): Kelly Elder; Kate Dwire; Robert Hubbard; Charles Rhoades; Sandra Ryan; Mike Young; Laurie Porth; Mark Dixon; Angue Goodbody
Source: Second Interagency Conference On Research in the Watersheds, May 16-19, 2006, Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory, Otto, NC. 202 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (19.0 MB)
DescriptionThe report comprises papers and abstracts from the Second Interagency Conference on Research in the Watersheds, May 16-18, Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory, Otto NC. Authors from several agencies (e.g., USDA ARS, US-EPA, USFS) and the private sector contributed papers on topics ranging from new technology and analytical procedures, modeling, and hydrologic responses to disturbance. To ensure timely distribution, the report has been reproduced essentially as submitted by the authors. Papers received a minor amount of editing for consistency and formatting, but they have not been peer reviewed. The authors' views are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the USDA Forest Service, the publisher, or the Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory. Mention of trade names or commercial products in this report is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationElder, Kelly; Dwire, Kate; Hubbard, Robert; Rhoades, Charles; Ryan, Sandra; Young, Mike; Porth, Laurie; Dixon, Mark; Goodbody, Angue. 2006. Second interagency conference on research in the watersheds. Second Interagency Conference On Research in the Watersheds, May 16-19, 2006, Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory, Otto, NC. 202 p.
- Hydrological processes of reference watersheds in Experimental Forests, USA
- SNOWMIP2: An evaluation of forest snow process simulations
- Forests: the potential consequences of climate variability and change
XML: View XML