Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Phytomass in southeast Alaska.Author(s): Bert R. Mead
Source: Res. Pap. PNW-RP-505. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 48 p
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (1.38 MB)
DescriptionPhytomass tables are presented for the southeast Alaska archipelago. Average phytomass for each sampled species of tree, shrub, grass, forb, lichen, and moss in 10 forest and 4 nonforest vegetation types is shown.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMead, Bert R. 1998. Phytomass in southeast Alaska. Res. Pap. PNW-RP-505. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 48 p
KeywordsAlaska, southeast, phytomass, biomass, inventory, wildlife, plant ecology
- Phytomass in southwest Alaska.
- Grass seeding as a control for roadbank erosion.
- Grass Mountain Research Natural Area: guidebook supplement 32.
XML: View XML