Skip to Main Content
World directory of forest geneticists and tree breedersAuthor(s): F. Thomas Ledig; David B. Neale
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-170. Albany, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 189 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
Download Publication (2.0 MB)
DescriptionA formal task of the Forest Genetic Resources Study Group/North American Forestry Commission/Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations and Working Party 2.04.09 / Division 2- Physiology and Genetics / International Union of Forest ResearchOrganizations, this international directory lists more than 1,800 forest geneticists and tree breeders from 86 countries. Each listing includes the entrant's title, mailing address, phone and fax numbers, and email address, when available. Indices organize entrants by country, by alphabetical order, by taxa of interest, and by research subjects.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLedig, F. Thomas; Neale, David B., compilers. 1998. World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-170. Albany, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 189 p
- Forest gene conservation from the perspective of the international community
- Proceedings of the third international symposium on fire economics, planning, and policy: common problems and approaches
- Proceedings of the second international symposium on fire economics, planning, and policy: a global view
XML: View XML