Skip to Main Content
International research to monitor sustainable forest spatial patterns: proceedings of the 2005 IUFRO World Congress symposiumAuthor(s): Kurt Riitters; Christine Estreguil
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS–e106. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 29 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.9 MB)
DescriptionPresentations from the symposium "International Research to Monitor Sustainable Forest Spatial Patterns," which was organized as part of the International Union of Forest Research Organizations (IUFRO) World Congress in August 2005, are summarized in this report. The overall theme of the World Congress was "Forests in the Balance: Linking Tradition and Technology," and the symposium addressed the Congress sub-theme "Demonstrating Sustainable Forest Management
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRiitters, Kurt; Estreguil, Christine, eds. 2007. International research to monitor sustainable forest spatial patterns: proceedings of the 2005 IUFRO World Congress symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS–e106. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 29 p.
KeywordsBottomland hardwoods, central hardwood, oak-hickory, silviculture, upland hardwoods.
- Oak symposium: sustaining oak forests in the 21st century through science-based management
- Review of Current Information Regarding the Phytosanitary Risks of Phytophthora ramorum and North American Conifers
- Science and stewardship to protect and sustain wilderness values: Tenth World Wilderness Congress symposium; 2013, 4-10 October, Salamanca, Spain
XML: View XML