Skip to Main Content
Florida's forests-2005 updateAuthor(s): Mark J. Brown
Source: Resour. Bull. SRS-118. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 39 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.75 MB)
DescriptionThis bulletin highlights principal findings of an annual inventory of Florida's forests. Data summaries are based on measurements of 60 percent of the plots in the State. Additional data summaries and bulletins will be published as the remaining plots are measured.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrown, Mark J. 2007. Florida''s forests-2005 update. Resour. Bull. SRS-118. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 39 p.
KeywordsAnnual inventory, FIA, forest ownership, growth, management types, mortality, removals, stand size, timberland, volume
- South Carolina's forest resources - 2000 update
- Nebraska's forests, 2005: statistics, methods, and quality assurance
- South Dakota's forests, 2005: statistics, methods, and quality assurance
XML: View XML