Southwestern rare and endangered plants: Proceedings of the Third ConferenceAuthor(s): Joyce Maschinski; Louella Holter
Source: Proceedings RMRS-P-23. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 250 p.
Publication Series: Proceedings (P)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: View PDF (21.95 MB)
DescriptionThese contributed papers review current research findings related to the demographic, monitoring, reintroduction, ecological and genetic studies done on southwestern rare plant species.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMaschinski, Joyce; Holter, Louella. 2001. Southwestern rare and endangered plants: Proceedings of the Third Conference. Proceedings RMRS-P-23. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 250 p.
Keywordsplant conservation, genetics, demography, reproductive biology, monitoring, endangered species
- Proceedings: National silvicultural workshop
- Fire, fuel treatments, and ecological restoration: Conference proceedings; 2002 16-18 April; Fort Collins, CO
- National proceedings: forest and conservation nursery associations-1999, 2000, and 2001
XML: View XML