Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Southeast Georgia, 1996Author(s): Michael T. Thompson; Raymond M. Sheffield
Source: Resour. Bull. SRS–23. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 66 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Research Station
View PDF (1.0 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the seventh forest survey of Southeast Georgia. Field work began in November 1995 and was completed in November 1996. Six previous surveys, completed in 1934, 1952, 1960, 1971, 1981, and 1988 provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 62 years. This report primarily emphasizes the changes and trends since 1988.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThompson, Michael T.; Sheffield, Raymond M. 1997. Forest statistics for Southeast Georgia, 1996. Resour. Bull. SRS–23. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 66 p.
- Forest statistics for Southwest Georgia, 1996
- Forest statistics for South Florida, 1995
- Forest statistics for the Southern Coastal Plain of North Carolina, 1983
XML: View XML