Shrubland ecosystem genetics and biodiversity: proceedingsAuthor(s): E. Durant McArthur; Daniel J. Fairbanks
Source: Proc. RMRS-P-21. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 365 p.
Publication Series: Proceedings (P)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: View PDF (7.67 MB)
DescriptionThe 53 papers in this proceedings include a section celebrating the 25-year anniversary of the Shrub Sciences Laboratory (4 papers), three sections devoted to themes, genetics, and biodiversity (12 papers), disturbance ecology and biodiversity (14 papers), ecophysiology (13 papers), community ecology (9 papers), and field trip section (1 paper). The anniversary session papers emphasized the productivity and history of the Shrub Sciences Laboratory, 100 years of genetics, plant materials development for wildland shrub ecosystems, and current challenges in management and research in wildland shrub ecosystems. The papers in each of the thematic science sessions were centered on wildland shrub ecosystems. The field trip featured the genetics and ecology of chenopod shrublands of east-central Utah. The papers were presented at the 11th Wildland Shrub Symposium: Shrubland Ecosystem Genetics and Biodiversity held at the Brigham Young University Conference Center, Provo, UT, June 13-15, 2000. Keywords:
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcArthur, E. Durant; Fairbanks, Daniel J. 2001. Shrubland ecosystem genetics and biodiversity: proceedings. Proc. RMRS-P-21. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 365 p.
Keywordswildland shrubs, genetics, biodiversity, disturbance, ecophysiology, community ecology
- The Shrub Sciences Laboratory at 25 Years: Retrospective and prospective
- Seed and soil dynamics in shrubland ecosystems: proceedings; 2002 August 12-16; Laramie, WY
- Proceedings: Shrubland dynamics -- fire and water
XML: View XML