Skip to Main Content
Ranking Forestry Investments With Parametric Linear ProgrammingAuthor(s): Paul A. Murphy
Source: Res. Pap. SO-117. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 9 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (285 KB)
DescriptionParametric linear programming is introduced as a technique for ranking forestry investments under multiple constraints; it combines the advantages of simple tanking and linear programming as capital budgeting tools.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMurphy, Paul A. 1976. Ranking Forestry Investments With Parametric Linear Programming. Res. Pap. SO-117. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 9 p.
KeywordsCapital budgeting, financial analysis, investment selection
- VENVAL : a plywood mill cost accounting program
- Timber management planning with timber ram and goal programming
- Goal programming for land use planning.
XML: View XML