Skip to Main Content
A strategic framework for forest research and development in the southAuthor(s): Southern Research Station USDA Forest Service
Source: Science Update SRS-009. Asheville, NC : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 2 p.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (577 KB)
DescriptionThe Southern Research Station serves 13 States, with a scientific workforce of about 135 researchers; supporting technical, professional, and administrative employees; and a system of laboratories and experimental forests stretching from eastern Texas to northern Virginia. We conduct research in collaboration with universities across the country and with partners in other government agencies, nongovernmental organizations, professional associations, and corporations
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationUSDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 2006. A strategic framework for forest research and development in the south. Science Update SRS-009. Asheville, NC : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 2 p.
- Upland Oak Ecology Symposium: A Synthesis
- Propelling arboriculture into the future
- Program of Research for Forests and Associated Rangelands
XML: View XML