Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Proceedings of the 2001 Southern Mensurationists' ConferenceAuthor(s): Paul F. Doruska; Don C. Bragg
Source: Arkansas Forest Resources Center, University of Arkansas, School of Forest Resources, November 4-6, 2001, Chattanooga, Tennessee
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (675 KB)
DescriptionThe 2001 Southern Mensurationists' Conference was held in scenic Chattanooga, Tennessee at the historical Chattanooga Choo Choo Holiday Inn. This conference was the latest in the series of annual gatherings of southern biometricians, and attracted speakers and participants from Texas to Virginia. A variety of papers were presented and the quaint atmosphere, as always, led to many fruitful discussions.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationDoruska, Paul F.; Bragg, Don C., eds. 2000. Proceedings of the 2001 Southern Mensurationists'' Conference. Arkansas Forest Resources Center, University of Arkansas, School of Forest Resources, November 4-6, 2001, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Proceedings of the Seventh Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference
- Proceedings of the 19th biennial southern silvicultural research conference
- National proceedings: forest and conservation nursery associations-1999, 2000, and 2001
XML: View XML