Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the 2001 Southern Mensurationists' ConferenceAuthor(s): Paul F. Doruska; Don C. Bragg
Source: Arkansas Forest Resources Center, University of Arkansas, School of Forest Resources, November 4-6, 2001, Chattanooga, Tennessee
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (675 KB)
DescriptionThe 2001 Southern Mensurationists' Conference was held in scenic Chattanooga, Tennessee at the historical Chattanooga Choo Choo Holiday Inn. This conference was the latest in the series of annual gatherings of southern biometricians, and attracted speakers and participants from Texas to Virginia. A variety of papers were presented and the quaint atmosphere, as always, led to many fruitful discussions.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDoruska, Paul F.; Bragg, Don C., eds. 2000. Proceedings of the 2001 Southern Mensurationists'' Conference. Arkansas Forest Resources Center, University of Arkansas, School of Forest Resources, November 4-6, 2001, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Proceedings of the Seventh Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference
- Proceedings of the 19th biennial southern silvicultural research conference
- Proceedings of the 20th Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference
XML: View XML