Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for western Washington.Author(s): Coffin D. MacLean; Patricia M. Bassett; Glenn Yeary
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-191. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 135 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (11.0 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1988-90 timber resource inventory of 19 counties in western Washington: Clallam, Clark, Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Island, Jefferson, King, Kitsap, Lewis, Mason, Pacific, Pierce, San Juan, Skagit, Skamania, Snohomish, Thurston, Wahkiakum, and Whatcom. Detailed tables of forest area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest are presented.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMacLean, Coffin D.; Bassett, Patricia M.; Yeary, Glenn. 1992. Timber resource statistics for western Washington. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-191. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 135 p
KeywordsForest surveys, forest inventory, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), Olympic Peninsula, Washington (western), Puget Sound area, southwest Washington
- Washington's public and private forests.
- Timber resource statistics for eastern Washington, 1995.
- Timber resources in areas developed for nonforest use in western Washington.
XML: View XML