Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for eastern Washington, 1995.Author(s): Neil McKay; Patricia M. Bassett; Colin D. MacLean
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-201. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 47 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (4.0 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1990-91 timber resource inventory of Washington east of the crest of the Cascade Range. The inventory was conducted on all private and public lands except National Forests. Timber resource statistics from National Forest inventories also are presented. Detailed tables provide estimates of forest area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcKay, Neil; Bassett, Patricia M.; MacLean, Colin D. 1995. Timber resource statistics for eastern Washington, 1995. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-201. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 47 p
KeywordsForest surveys, forest inventory, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), eastern Washington, central Washington
- Washington's public and private forests.
- Timber resource statistics for Washington, January 1, 1973.
- Timber resource statistics for nonnational forest land in western Washington, 2001.
XML: View XML