Skip to Main Content
Out with the old [Editorial]Author(s): Michael L. Morrison; William M. Block
Source: Journal of Wildlife Management. 71: 2447-2448.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: View PDF (87.47 KB)
DescriptionIn this, our last editorial as Editors-in-Chief (EICs) of the Journal of Wildlife Management (JWM), we want to outline how this journal has changed in the past few years, make a few comments on our editorial philosophy and what we hope we accomplished, and make a recommendation for expanding the publishing opportunities in The Wildlife Society (TWS).
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMorrison, Michael L.; Block, William M. 2007. Out with the old [Editorial]. Journal of Wildlife Management. 71: 2447-2448.
Keywordsmanuscripts, information, editorial processes
- Editorial: By the time you read this ...
- Editorial: Progress and prospects
- Editorial: Mapping the Intellectual Landscape of Landscape and Urban Planning
XML: View XML