Skip to Main Content
Editorial: Tread lightly or carry a big stick?Author(s): William M. Block; Michael L. Morrison
Source: Journal of Wildlife Management. 71:301-302.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (65 B)
DescriptionNow that the Journal and Bulletin are merged, it is time to explore opportunities rarely visited in the past. In our opinion, the Journal is the foremost wildlife biology and management journal in the world. But does that mean there is not room for improvement? Of course not! We suggest here some places to go where we rarely venture. Some of these topics are controversial; others are uncomfortable. In doing so, we recognize the need to use the Journal as a venue for addressing immediate needs while having the vision of providing for the future.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBlock, William M.; Morrison, Michael L. 2006. Editorial: Tread lightly or carry a big stick?. Journal of Wildlife Management. 71:301-302.
Keywordswildlife biology, management
- Landscape Journal and scholarship in landscape architecture: the next 25 years
- Is this truly an international journal? [Editorial]
- The restoration and management of nature: A conference and forthcoming book explore restoration from the perspectives of the social science and humanities
XML: View XML