Skip to Main Content
Effect of press-drying on static bending properties of plantation-grown No. 2 loblolly pine lumberAuthor(s): Denise L. Stoker; R.G. Pearson; David E. Kretschmann; Yifu Tang; Bill Simpson
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (104 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationStoker, Denise L.; Pearson, R.G.; Kretschmann, David E.; Tang, Yifu; Simpson, Bill. 2007. Effect of press-drying on static bending properties of plantation-grown No. 2 loblolly pine lumber. Forest Products Journal 57(11) (Nov. 2007): 70-73.
- Processing woody debris biomass for co-milling with pulverized coal
- Monitoring the performance of timber bridges over the long term
- Forest inventory, catastrophic events and historic geospatial assessments in the south
XML: View XML