Proceedings of the sudden oak death third science symposiumAuthor(s): Susan J. Frankel; John T. Kliejunas; Katharine M. Palmieri
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-214, Albany, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture. 491 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
View PDF (25.0 MB)
DescriptionThe Sudden Oak Death Third Science Symposium provided a forum for current research on sudden oak death, caused by the exotic, quarantine pathogen, Phytophthora ramorum. One hundred and seventeen submissions describing papers and posters on the following sudden oak death/ P. ramorum topics are included: biology, genetics, nursery, and wildland management, monitoring, ecology, and diagnostics.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationFrankel, Susan J.; Kliejunas, John T.; Palmieri, Katharine M., tech. coords. 2008. Proceedings of the sudden oak death third science symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-214, Albany, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture. 491 p
KeywordsSudden oak death, Phytophthora ramorum, invasive species, tanoak, coast live oak
- Proceedings of the Sudden Oak Death Fourth Science Symposium
- Proceedings of the sudden oak death second science symposium: the state of our knowledge
- Proceedings of the sudden oak death sixth science symposium
XML: View XML