Skip to Main Content
Structural lumber from suppressed-growth ponderosa pine from northern ArizonaAuthor(s): Thomas M. Gorman; David W. Green; Aldo G. Cisternas; Roland Hernandez; Eini C. Lowell
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (230 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGorman, Thomas M.; Green, David W.; Cisternas, Aldo G.; Hernandez, Roland; Lowell, Eini C. 2007. Structural lumber from suppressed-growth ponderosa pine from northern Arizona. Forest Products Journal 57(12): 42-47.
- Ponderosa pine (Pinus ponderosa Dougl. ex Laws.)
- Uptake and Distribution of Nitrogen from Acidic Fog within a Ponderosa Pine (Pinus ponderosa Laws.)/Litter/Soil System
- Lumber recovery from small-diameter ponderosa pine from Flagstaff, Arizona
XML: View XML