Skip to Main Content
Equivalent circuit modeling of wood at 12% moisture contentAuthor(s): Samuel L. Zelinka; Donald S. Stone; Douglas R. Rammer
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (392 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZelinka, Samuel L.; Stone, Donald S.; Rammer, Douglas R. 2007. Equivalent circuit modeling of wood at 12% moisture content. Wood and Fiber Science 39(4): 556-565.
- Effects of wood fiber characteristics on mechanical properties of wood/polypropylene composites
- Improving the color stability of wood-plastic composites through fiber pre-treatment
- Some thoughts on wood utilization research
XML: View XML