Skip to Main Content
Forest Residues Bundling ProjectAuthor(s): U.S. Forest Service
Source: Science Update SRS-014. United States Department of Agriculture, Southern Research Station.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (146 MB)
DescriptionDuring the summer of 2003, the U.S. Forest Service conducted an evaluation of biomass bundling for forest residue extraction. This CD provides a report of the project results, a video documentary project record, and a collection of images from the project. Additional information is available at:
or by contacting the Research Unit at: 334-826-8700 or email email@example.com. A cooperative project of the U.S. Forest Service, John Deere/Timberjack, and the Bureau of Land Management CONTENTS:
- Bundler video
- Southern Research Station slashbundler report
- Library of bundler photos
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationU.S. Forest Service 2007. Forest Residues Bundling Project. Science Update SRS-014. United States Department of Agriculture, Southern Research Station.
- A new slash bundling concept for use in a Southern U.S
- Optimizing the use of a John Deere bundling unit in a southern logging system
- Bundling Logging Residues with a Modified John Deere B-380 Slash Bundler
XML: View XML