Skip to Main Content
Forest Residues Bundling ProjectAuthor(s): U.S. Forest Service
Source: Science Update SRS-014. United States Department of Agriculture, Southern Research Station.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (146 MB)
DescriptionDuring the summer of 2003, the U.S. Forest Service conducted an evaluation of biomass bundling for forest residue extraction. This CD provides a report of the project results, a video documentary project record, and a collection of images from the project. Additional information is available at:
or by contacting the Research Unit at: 334-826-8700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A cooperative project of the U.S. Forest Service, John Deere/Timberjack, and the Bureau of Land Management CONTENTS:
- Bundler video
- Southern Research Station slashbundler report
- Library of bundler photos
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationU.S. Forest Service 2007. Forest Residues Bundling Project. Science Update SRS-014. United States Department of Agriculture, Southern Research Station.
- A new slash bundling concept for use in a Southern U.S
- Optimizing the use of a John Deere bundling unit in a southern logging system
- Models to predict suitable habitat for juvenile bull trout in Washington state
XML: View XML