Skip to Main Content
Moisture performance of a contemporary wood-frame house operated at design indoor humidity levelsAuthor(s): Charles Carll; Anton TenWolde; Robert Munson
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (469 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCarll, Charles; TenWolde, Anton; Munson, Robert. 2007. Moisture performance of a contemporary wood-frame house operated at design indoor humidity levels. In: Proceedings, ASHRAE thermal performance of the exterior envelopes of whole buildings X : U.S. Department of Energy, Oak Ridge National Laboratory: Buildings X Conference, 2007 December 2-7. Atlanta, Ga.: American Society for Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. 14 p.
- Effects of air leakage of residential buildings in mixed and cold climates
- The effect of indoor humidity on water vapor release in homes
- Measurements of moisture transport in wood-based materials under isothermal and nonisothermal conditions
XML: View XML