Skip to Main Content
1946 Pulpwood production by county in the southeastAuthor(s): James W. Cruikshank
Source: Forest Survey Release No. 23. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 18 p.
Publication Series: Forest Survey Release
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (2.5 MB)
DescriptionThis statistical release presents data on 1946 pulpwood production by county in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. It is the second report of this kind published by the Forest Survey at the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station, the first one covering 1945 production in the Carolinas and Virginia.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCruikshank, James W. 1947. 1946 Pulpwood production by county in the southeast. Forest Survey Release No. 23. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 18 p.
- 1947 Pulpwood production by county in the southeast
- Virginia Pine (Pinus virginiana Mill.) Provenanve and Progeny Performance in Oklahoma
- Early red spruce restoration research by the Appalachian Forest Experiment Station, 1922-1954
XML: View XML