Skip to Main Content
1947 Pulpwood production by county in the southeastAuthor(s): James F. McCormack
Source: Forest Survey Release No. 27. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 19 p.
Publication Series: Forest Survey Release
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (3.2 MB)
DescriptionThis statistical release presents data by county on volume and kind of pulpwood produced during 1947 in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. It is third in a series of annual reports on pulpwood production published by the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. The first report covered 1945 production in the Carolinas and Virginia, and the 1946 report covered all five states.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcCormack, James F. 1948. 1947 Pulpwood production by county in the southeast. Forest Survey Release No. 27. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 19 p.
- 1946 Pulpwood production by county in the southeast
- Pulpwood Production in the Lake States by County, 1973
- Urban and community forests of the Southern Atlantic region: Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia
XML: View XML