Skip to Main Content
Property tax impacts of current-use assessment of forest and other rural land in TennesseeAuthor(s): Clifford A. Hickman
Source: U.S. Dep. Agric. For. Serv. Res. Pap. SO-180, 17 p. South For. Exp. Stn., New Orleans, La.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (3.1 MB)
DescriptionThe Tennessee legislative act to help prevent the premature and forced development of rural lands is analyzed regarding its usage and its effect on taxes of participating and nonparticipating property owners.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHickman, Clifford A. 1982. Property tax impacts of current-use assessment of forest and other rural land in Tennessee. U.S. Dep. Agric. For. Serv. Res. Pap. SO-180, 17 p. South For. Exp. Stn., New Orleans, La.
- Mapping New Terrain: Climate Change and America's West. Report of the Consortium for Integrated Climate Research in Western Mountains (CIRMOUNT)
- Silvical characteristics of paper birch (Betula papyrifera
- Slash pine: characteristics, history, status, and trends
XML: View XML