Skip to Main Content
Forest management versus forest degradation and destruction.Author(s): Francis E. Putz; Jack Ewel; Ariel E. Lugo
Source: Frontiers in Ecology and the Enviroment; :237-238
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (61 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPutz, Francis E.; Ewel, Jack; Lugo, Ariel E. 2007. Forest management versus forest degradation and destruction. Frontiers in Ecology and the Enviroment; :237-238
- A synthesis of the science on forests and carbon for U.S. Forests
- The Missouri Ozark Forest Ecosystem Project: the effects of forest management on the forest ecosystem
- The forest resources of the Shawnee National Forest, 1998.
XML: View XML