Skip to Main Content
Stumpage prices and volumes sold for individual western national forests: 1984-2007.Author(s): David Kling
Source: Res. Note PNW-RN-558. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 57 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (271 KB)
DescriptionSold prices for national forest stumpage provide geographically specific price references for timber. This report presents sold price series for western national forests from 1984 through first 3 months of 2007. Selected trends in stumpage prices and sold volumes as well as issues related to species aggregation in the data are also discussed.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKling, David. 2008. Stumpage prices and volumes sold for individual western national forests: 1984-2007. Res. Note PNW-RN-558. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 57 p
KeywordsStumpage prices, national forests, intermountain, northern, Pacific Southwest, Pacific Northwest.
- Stumpage prices, volume sold, and volumes harvested from the National Forests of the Pacific Northwest Region, 1984 to 1996.
- Volume and average stumpage price of selected species on the national forests of the Pacific Northwest region, 1973 to 1984.
- National forest timber supply and stumpage markets in the western United States.
XML: View XML