Skip to Main Content
Magnolia splendens Urban laurel sabino. Magnoliaceae, Magnolia family .Author(s): Peter L. Weaver
Source: Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico: USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; . 7 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (757 B)
Description(IITF-SM; 80 ). Notes: Part of the Silvics Manual Series, under SO-ITF-SM.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWeaver, Peter L. 1997. Magnolia splendens Urban laurel sabino. Magnoliaceae, Magnolia family . Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico: USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; . 7 p.
- Origin, development, and impact of mountain laurel thickets on the mixed-oak forests of the central Appalachian Mountains, USA
- Restoration management in redwood forests degraded by sudden oak death
- Field test of foliar-spray herbicides to control mountain laurel in mature mixed-oak forests in western Maryland
XML: View XML