Skip to Main Content
Cyrilla racemiflora L. Swamp cyrilla. Cyrillaceae, Cyrilla family.Author(s): P. L. Weaver
Source: New Orleans, LA: USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; 12 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (1.1 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWeaver, P. L. 1996. Cyrilla racemiflora L. Swamp cyrilla. Cyrillaceae, Cyrilla family. New Orleans, LA: USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; 12 p.
- Wood decomposition of Cyrilla racemiflora in a tropical montane forest.
- Wood Decomposition of Cyrilla racemiflora (Cyrillaceae) in Puerto Rican Dry and Wet Forests: A 13-year Case Study.
- What causes female bias in the secondary sex ratios of the dioecious woody shrub Salix sitchensis colonizing a primary successional landscape?
XML: View XML