Skip to Main Content
The search for carbon sinks in the tropics.Author(s): A. E. Lugo
Source: In: Wisniewski, J. and Lugo, A. E., editors. Natural sinks of CO2; San Juan, Puerto Rico . Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers; :3-9 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (113 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLugo, A. E. 1992. The search for carbon sinks in the tropics. In: Wisniewski, J. and Lugo, A. E., editors. Natural sinks of CO2; San Juan, Puerto Rico . Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers; :3-9 p.
- Source or Sink? The Role of Soil and Water Borne Inoculum in the Dispersal of Phytophthora ramorum in Oregon Tanoak Forests
- Caribbean landscapes and their biodiversity
- Partitioning of 14C-labeled photosynthate to allelochemicals and primary metabolites in source and sink leaves of aspen: evidence for secondary metabolite turnover
XML: View XML