Skip to Main Content
Keller, M. and Matson, P. A.Author(s): Biosphere-atmosphere exchange of trace gases in the tropics: evaluating the effects of land use changes.
Source: Prinn, R. G., Comp., editor. Global atmospheric-biospheric chemistry. New York, NY: Plenum Press; pp. 103-117.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (14.8 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBiosphere-atmosphere exchange of trace gases in the tropics: evaluating the effects of land use changes. 1994. Keller, M. and Matson, P. A. Prinn, R. G., Comp., editor. Global atmospheric-biospheric chemistry. New York, NY: Plenum Press; pp. 103-117.
- Studies of land-cover, land-use, and biophysical properties of vegetation in the Large Scale Biosphere Atmosphere experiment in Amazonia.
- Controls on soil-atmosphere fluxes of nitrous oxide and mathane: effects of tropical deforestation.
- Atmospheric and biospheric interactions of gases and energy in the Pacific region of the United States, Mexico, and Brazil
XML: View XML