Skip to Main Content
Synthesis and search for paradigms in wetland ecology.Author(s): A. E. Lugo; M. M. Brinson; S Brown
Source: Ecosystems of the World 15: forested wetlands. Amsterdam, The Netherlands: Elsevier; pp. 447-460.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (290.48 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLugo, A. E.; Brinson, M. M.; Brown, S. 1990. Synthesis and search for paradigms in wetland ecology. Pages 447-460 in Ecosystems of the World 15: forested wetlands. Amsterdam, The Netherlands: Elsevier.
- In search of the wetland boundary
- Diverse characteristics of wetlands restored under the Wetlands Reserve Program in the Southeastern United States
- States assuming responsibility over wetlands: State assumption as a regulatory option for protection of wetlands
XML: View XML