Skip to Main Content
Catalyzing native forest regeneration on degraded tropical lands.Author(s): J. A. Parrotta; J. W. Turnbull; N. Jones
Source: Forest Ecology and Management. 99(1-2) :1-7
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (546.0 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationParrotta, J. A.; Turnbull, J. W., and Jones, N. 1997. Catalyzing native forest regeneration on degraded tropical lands. Forest Ecology and Management. 99(1-2) :1-7
KeywordsBiodiversity, Forest Restoration, plantation, rehabilitation, silviculture, succesion
- Site factor variations and responses in temporary forest types in northern Idaho
- Chemical ecology and management of bark beetles in western coniferous forests
- Urban ecosystems: What would Tansley do?
XML: View XML