Skip to Main Content
Mahogany in Belize: a historical perspective.Author(s): P. L. Weaver; O. A. Sabido
Source: USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; . 31 p. (Gen. Tech. Rep. GTR-ITF; 2).
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (2.4 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWeaver, P. L. and Sabido, O. A. 1997. Mahogany in Belize: a historical perspective. USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; . 31 p. (Gen. Tech. Rep. GTR-ITF; 2).
KeywordsBelize, conservation, histry, hurricanes, mahogany, silviculture.
- Classification of Pinus patula, P. tecunumanii, P. oocarpa, P. caribaea var. hondurensis, and Related Taxonomic Entities
- Contents of a cord of eight-foot pulpwood.
- Alkanes and terpenes in wood and leaves of Pinus jeffreyi and P. sabiniana
XML: View XML