Skip to Main Content
Las Cabezas de San Juan, Nature Reserve (El Faro).Author(s): P. L. Weaver; J. L. Ram¡rez; J. L. Coll
Source: Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico: USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; . 58 p. (Gen. Tech. Rep. IITF; 5).
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
Download Publication (3.2 B)
DescriptionThe 178-hectarea(ha) northeastern tip of Puerto Rico, Which is known locally as "Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve", is managed by the Puerto Rican Conservation Trust to protect the area's scenic beauty and to provide enviromental education and research opportunities to the island's resident and visitors
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWeaver, P. L.; Ramírez, J. L., and Coll, J. L. 1999. Las Cabezas de San Juan, Nature Reserve (El Faro). Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico: USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; . 58 p. (Gen. Tech. Rep. IITF; 5).
KeywordsClimate, conservation, fauna, flora, history.
- Guide to the ecological systems of Puerto Rico
- The flora of Canon San Cristóbal, Puerto Rico.
- Chemical and physical analyses of selected plants and soils from Puerto Rico (1981-1990)
XML: View XML