Skip to Main Content
Review: The birds of Hispaniola: Haiti and the Dominican RepublicAuthor(s): Wayne J. Arendt
Source: The Auk 122(3):1016.1018
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (78 B)
DescriptionThe following critiques express the opinions of the individual evaluators regarding the strengths, weaknesses, and value of the books they review. As such, the appraisals are subjective assessments and do not necessarily refl ect the opinions of the editors or any offi cial policy of the American Ornithologists’ Union.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWayne J. Arendt 2005. Review: The birds of Hispaniola: Haiti and the Dominican Republic. The Auk 122(3):1016.1018
- The value of opinion in science and the Forest Service research organization
- Management of Forested Landscapes: Simulations of three alternatives
- Northern Wisconsin snowmobilers: their characteristics and management preferences.
XML: View XML