Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Juglans jamaicensis C. DC. Nogal. Juglandaceae. Walnut family.Author(s): J. K. Francis; S. Alemany
Source: New Orleans, LA: USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; 4 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (584 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFrancis, J. K. and Alemany, S. 1994. Juglans jamaicensis C. DC. Nogal. Juglandaceae. Walnut family. New Orleans, LA: USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; 4 p.
- DNA markers identify hybrids between butternut (Juglans cinerea L.) and Japanese walnut (Juglans ailantifolia Carr.)
- Black walnut (Juglans nigra)
- Butternut (Juglans cinerea L.)
XML: View XML