Skip to Main Content
Guaiacum officinale L. Lignumvitae. Guayacan. Zygophyllacea. Caltrop family.Author(s): John K. Francis
Source: USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; . 4 p. (SO-ITF-SM; 67).
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (503 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFrancis, John K. 1993. Guaiacum officinale L. Lignumvitae. Guayacan. Zygophyllacea. Caltrop family. USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; . 4 p. (SO-ITF-SM; 67).
- Ecology and management of houndstongue (Cynoglossum officinale L.)
- Costs of induced defenses for the invasive plant houndstongue (Cynoglossum officinale L.) and the potential importance for weed biocontrol
- Status of Sassafras albidum (Nutt.) Nees in the presence of laurel wilt disease and throughout the eastern United States
XML: View XML