Skip to Main Content
Mangifera indica L. Mango. Anacardiaceae. Cashew family.Author(s): Parrotta John A.
Source: USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; . 6 p. (SO-ITF-SM; 63).
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (760 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationParrotta John A. 1993. Mangifera indica L. Mango. Anacardiaceae. Cashew family. USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; . 6 p. (SO-ITF-SM; 63).
- Burning and chopping for woodpeckers and wiregrass?
- Influence of livestock grazing on C sequestration in semi-arid mixed-grass and short-grass rangelands
- Gap-phase regeneration inlongleaf pine wiregrass ecosystems
XML: View XML